Friday, June 28, 2013

Call Your Friend With His Number






Last year in March, early morning I got a miscall,
and when I see the number I was shocked to see that the number which was
displaying on screen is my own number. Quickly i contact customer care and again after
 taking at least 23 minutes they replied ―Sorry Sir it is impossible to get any call
from your own number‖.


Then finally I open my laptop and start searching that how can it be possible to get a call
from own number, after a while I come to learn that it is possible.


A website can help you to do this, here is the full tutorial how it can be done.


1. Go to http://www.mobivox.com and register there for free account.


2. During registration, remember to insert Victim mobile number in "Phone number" field.
3. Complete registration and confirm your email id and then login to your account.
Click on "Direct Web Call".

4. You will arrive at page shown below. In "Enter a number" box,
select your country and also any mobile number (you can enter yours).
Now, simply hit on "Call Now" button to call your friend with his own number.

5. Bingo!! That‘s It Now Your Friend Will Shocked To see his/her number
displaying on their screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment